Welcome to Heath View Academy
At Heath View Academy, we aim to create a supportive and stimulating environment where children feel safe, happy and valued; where every child has opportunities to achieve his or her potential. We create a climate where children feel safe, happy and valued as they begin their journey on the road to becoming confident successful learners.
- To provide an exciting, purposeful and challenging curriculum
- To provide a range of teaching styles that reflect the range of learning styles
- To recognise and promote the involvement of parents, governors and the wider community
- To provide opportunities for children to develop awareness of the diversity of our society in our world
- To nurture the qualities of compassion, understanding and respect for those around them and for those different from themselves
- To develop skills of cooperation and collaboration as well as independence in all our pupils
- To prepare children for the future and the opportunities of adult life
- We want all children to develop a love of learning, to make the most of the opportunities offered to them and to contribute their talents to the collective benefit of the school and the community.